This is a great alternative to the customary Turkey soup, for the ” Thanksgiving Day”, left-overs. If you have some cornbread or dried bread from the stuffing, it can be sprinkled on top, if not some croutons will do.
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 4 medium red potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ounce Country Gravy Mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon Sage, Rubbed
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add water and potatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir milk into Gravy Mix until smooth. Stir into saucepan. Add turkey, corn and sage; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.